Re: [FWDLK] overheating 413. any suggestions?

Re: [FWDLK] overheating 413. any suggestions?

Hi all:

I've never experienced one bit of overheating with my 300F's  413 engine.  When a friend's 413 in his '62 Sport 300 overheated, we compared notes.  My F radiator has 19 cooling fins per inch, whereas his car had 16 fins per inch.  Replaced the radiator core and Shazaam!!, problem resolved.

Dan Reitz
Northridge, CA (109 degrees)
300F
1966 300 Conv.