Date:    Wed, 25 Jun 2008 16:05:08 -0500
From:    Wayne Graefen <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: '60 Chrysler Windsor Cv Interior

------=_NextPart_000_017F_01C8D6DD.3D633F10

Can anyone tell me what materials are originally used on the seats of a =
'60 Chrysler Windsor convertible?  Were they full vinyl?  Part cloth?  =
Pattern?  I have a pic to send for comment if you will contact me off =
list.  Just trying to find out if a particular car is correct and =
original as the owner says it is.  Thanks.

Wayne G