From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jan & Roger van Hoy
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 9:20 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Hidden VIN

Thanx guys for your response.  Here's what I have so far for the 1955-56 vintage:

[1] stamped on the outside of the frame, left rear frame hump, behind the tire.  The frame number is the same as the engine number.

[2] top of right front frame horn.

--Roger van Hoy, Washougal, WA, '55 DeSoto, '58 DeSoto, '56 Plymouth, '66 Plymouth, '41 Dodge