Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2008 3:00 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Yikes!! a Forward Look Galaxie :-)

I'm usually the first to defend someone else's car, but damn! The problem is in the last few years these freakish vehicles have somehow been linked to the Rockabilly scene and called "traditional kustoms and hot rods". I for one love the scene but like real "traditional" cars and have felt somewhat embarrassed by the "new" so called traditional cars popping up. I also hate this whole "rat rod" thing. A few years back traditional cars that were somewhat worn or used looking were called "rat rods", now it's anything painted flat black, and the skulls and Maltese crosses are getting out of hand. $4,100 for a $1,000 car with fins welded on it, I'm in the wrong business.
Adam Lindenbaum