Re: [FWDLK] Yikes!! a Forward Look Galaxie :-)

Re: [FWDLK] Yikes!! a Forward Look Galaxie :-)

   We all have different tastes (or lack thereof) in everything.  Some guys think a 300lb. woman is sexy, some think a cookie cutter house on a cul-de-sac is high livin', while others still would tell you it ain't worth restoring unless it is a letter car.

   To each their own.  I can no more understand this "creation" than I can someone liking a 59 Plymouth when a 58 is a known option.  That is just MY tastes.  I have had 300 guys tell me I ought to build a 300 out of my Fireflite !  See how it works ?

   Be glad we all don't think the same car is the only one to own or we'd be sadly out of luck in finding our dream car.