Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 28 Jun 2008 to 29 Jun 2008 (#2008-174

Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 28 Jun 2008 to 29 Jun 2008 (#2008-174)

Title: L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 28 Jun 2008 to 29 Jun 2008 (#2008-174)

Looks like it got sprayed with some farm chemical and was muted…….  Cant see why anyone would do that to a couple of nice cars.. but,,,, you have to look at his creativity and work that went into it.. I for one commend him for that.  To each his own…

By the way,,  to a few of you guys in the group who was cutting down my dodge hardtop/convert on eBay the other day,  you maybe should get your facts all straight and  don’t make so many assumptions without first inspecting.  Maybe look at a car before you cut it down or cut down the person who built it and put his heart and soul into it not counting his money...no matter who the person is weather you like him or you don’t, he puts a lot of work into his car even if it doesn’t meet your standards. Usually

I find,  the one who bashes, gets bashed and I doubt very much if you would like it. Nothing wrong with having a opinion, but sometimes its best to keep it to yourselves…that’s how good clubs like this get torn down one by one..  I always thought this group didn’t get into bashing!!!!!!!!!!!!

mel