[FWDLK] Need Starter advice 57 Imp 392 hemi

[FWDLK] Need Starter advice 57 Imp 392 hemi

Hi all,
  Need some Starter advice...

My 57 Imp has a FRIED chrysler part # 1689342 / MDL-6001 Starter
and
Echlin St-103 solenoid which also seems to be toast.

Does anyone have a stock one to sell?

I had my 59's imps 413 starter rebuilt locally a few years back for around $320 which I felt was high at the time.

I can certainly have mine rebuilt again and may go that route but I was Looking on ebay etc. etc. without any luck as I thought if I could just buy another it may be a good move for the future and may be cheaper if I could find a nos one.
Anyway after striking out for a stock one, I happened upon this site with gear reduction starters for early hemi's:

http://www.speedwaymotors.com/p/5432,383_Early-Hemi-PowerMaster-Gear-Reduction-Starters.html

EARLY HEMI POWERMASTER GEAR REDUCTION STARTERS
This eight pound, high-torque gear reduction starter clears all headers and oil pans where original equipment starters won't. Also has no heat soak problems. 4.4:1 reduction ratio, 200 ft. lbs. of torque.
Choose 172 or 146 tooth.   $269

So my questions are is anyone using a gear reduction starter on an early hemi (392)?   If so are you happy with it?  Is this a good unit and a decent price or does someone else have em better, cheaper, longer warranty, etc.?

Finally if I did order one, do I need a 172 or 146 tooth version with my stock torqueflite???

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Jeff