From: Garrett
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 12:08 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] Floor Pans, etc...

I was just curious if anyone has used any of the replacement floor pans, rocker panels, etc...that are available on eBay fairly regularly (seller is classicparts4u) and if so, how is their quality?

OR, does anyone know of another (better?) source for such pans/panels?

I will be needing some floor and trunk pans at some point (not in desperate need, but if I can get them at a reasonable price, I figure I might as well get them now) and would just like some opinions or even some alternate ideas.

This stuff would all be for a 57 Dodge by the way (4-door).

Thanks,
Garrett