Re: [FWDLK] 57 fury pistons

Mel,
You have touched on a very interesting topic..When I tore my original 57 FP-31 318
down the pistons were flat..however the description calls for domed pistons to provide the 9:25 to 1:0 compression....I too am looking for a look at one of so called domed pistons...can't seem to order them.  Makes me wonder if my engine was rebuilt very early in its life with standard pistons.  Let me know what you discover because similar requests for information that I have made have gone unanswered.

Marv