--- Begin Message ---
  • From: John Teske <Bjwt56@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 04:02:34 EDT
Folks:

     When I had my 56 Fury 303 rebuilt it, there were also flat top pistons in it.  I just replaced them with 40 thousandths over since I had no plans to race it.  It too probably had a rebuild early in it's life.  I still burn 93 octane, but with the price of gasoline, will be experimenting with lower grade fuel.  The odometer had over 100,000 miles on it when I bought it.

     John