[FWDLK] Hissy Fitting (to be continued)

Dave Homstad has recommended that I contact White Post Restorations, and so I did, today.

Spoke with a nice man, there, who told me that WPR only overhauls the booster(s) ; no repair-parts sold independently, and that there is only a 24-hr turn-around, on their work, and that they would powder-coat my booster (a nice touch), and that the booster-guy would be guaranteed better-than-new, .....all for the low-low price of
only $490.00 !!!!!!!!!

If I had had a rubber-bellows type system, WPR would charge $695.00 for an overhaul.

So, I guess that I'll keep on looking for a supplier of the overhaul kit.

Can any of you confuser-geniuses do an Epay scan for me, for a brake booster overhaul kit?

Meanwhile, I'll  call Kanter and Bernbaum.

Neil Vedder

John Teske wrote:
Neil:

I replaced the diaphram on the bellows power brake booster for my 56 Fury. I found a NOS kit, and I believe it took me all of about two hours to do it.

     John Teske