Re: [FWDLK] 1961 Fury hardtop windshield (was :Does a 60 Chrysler windsh

Re: [FWDLK] 1961 Fury hardtop windshield (was :Does a 60 Chrysler windshield fit a 59 Desoto?)

All 1961 Plymouths, except convertible, used NAGS W604, also used by -
1961 Dodge Dart & Polara - except convertibles
1962-64 Dodge 880 - except convertible
1961 DeSoto - all
1961-62 Chrysler - except convertibles
1963-64 Chrysler - all

The convertibles above used NAGS W590 and was also used by
1960 Plymouth - all
1960 Dodge Dart - all
1960 Dodge Matador/Polara - all
1960 DeSoto - all
1960 Chrysler - all

The W590 has the bubble top on glass while the W604 is virtually straight line down from top to bottom.

Bill
Vancouver, BC

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles White" <mesamotorsports@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>