Re: [FWDLK] Not FWDLK-related, but of some interest to MoPar gearheads!

Re: [FWDLK] Not FWDLK-related, but of some interest to MoPar gearheads!

   Picked up mine Monday but there's a story about it.
   Have been working with the same dealer for quite a while, bought four new cars from him between my wife and myself. The last was a lease on a 300C. Called him the first day he was able to order one. He
 asked what color and options I wanted. Called back in 3-4 weeks to check on progress, no report.
 about 4 weeks later I went to visit the dealership. My regular salesman greeted me as did the owners son.
 I asked them what report they had on my car, the dealers son says " I sold it " I said what ? He says
 some guy offered him 50K and he said he knew I wouldn't pay that much, I said you're right. I said to
 my salesman "and you didn't have enough balls to call me, he pointed at the owners son and said "he did it"
 so I said to him " you didn't have balls enough to call me", he again said he knew I wouldn't pay that much.
 I told them good bye and left. So much for dealer loyalty.
 My wife need a car so we went to a local dealer and bought her a Pacifica. Told the the sales mgr. my
 tale of woe. He said they were going to auction the first Challenger off, I told him I'd pass. Got a call
 Monday and he said I could have the second one at sticker. It's a numbered SRT, black with all three
 options. Brought it hope Monday night and didn't take them the check till today. There still are some good
 guys in the business.

 Jim Faber
 300B, 70 Challenger rag wit a 340 TA engine, 08 Challenger SRT

-----my--------- Original message from Eastern Sierra Adjustment Svc <esierraadj@xxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------