From: eastern sierra Adj Services <esierraadj@xxxxxxxxx>
To: a57fury@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 12:35 am
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Air Conditioning Unit for a 1957 Plymouth

John, Mark IV is the industry standard, for under dash A/C.

Attached Message
From: a57fury@xxxxxxx
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 23:53:47 -0400
Does anyone have a picture of the under dash a/c unit that goes into a 1957 Plymouth?  My '57 Belvedere convertible originally had an under dash a/c unit in it, but was not there when I bought the car.  I would like to find one that is operable.  Also was there more than one type unit available?  Thanks in advance.
John Paxos
'57 Fury
'57 Belvedere convertible
Oakland, NJ