Re: [FWDLK] radiator hose clamps

Im looking for the proper hose clamps for my 1955 new yorker.  I am
going to the Stowe vermont car show on Aug 9-10 and last year had
points taken off for the clamps.   I know of some good venders I have
dealt with over the last 16 years but wanted to see if anyone on the
list had experiences with who to deal with and who to stay away
from.   I need the clamps for the radiator upper and lower and also
for all the heater connections.

thanks
Chuck Deyoe
1955 Chrysler new yorker deluxe four door sedan