Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 2:36 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] hose clamps worth doing

I am wondering now if it is worth doing the hose clamps as are they good for a while {  even just one time use} or will they have a tendency to leak after a while.

does anyone else use these clamps with or with out clicone ?  or should I use another type of clamp.

I am not that worried about being judged with the clamps I have on now as they are the modern ones and do not leak.

thanks for all the replies about these i will either order some if they are good or will leave well enough alone.

Chuck Deyoe Jr
1955 new yorker