[FWDLK] 58 Powerflite spits out dipstick tube on start

[FWDLK] 58 Powerflite spits out dipstick tube on start

Recently, my 58 Plymouth Powerflite V8 has started to spit fluid out of the dipstick tube on start up, but only after the car sits for a few days. It isn't alot of fluid just enough to make a mess. Other then that, the car runs and shifts fine. Has anyone else experienced this on their P/F and how can I fix it?
Thanks, All
Lou

Reveal your inner athlete and share it with friends on Windows Live. Share now!