Re: [FWDLK] anyone make sill plates for 56 dodge

Re: [FWDLK] anyone make sill plates for 56 dodge

Mel,

Nobody is making 56 Dodge sill plates yet. There is a fellow making these for 55/56 Chryslers at a reasonable price. He is John Cote and you can contact him at cotejohnr@xxxxxxx

I asked John if he would be interested in doing these for 55/56 Dodge 2 doors and he doesn’t think there is enough interest to order the 100 sets he needs to sell to make it worthwhile. I think there are more 55/56 Dodges still out there than 55/56 Chryslers.

I think that if everybody on the list who owns a 55 or 56 2 door Dodge would contact him and request he make these sill plates, he might be more encouraged. It is the only way we are going to get these made.

Dave Homstad

56 Dodge D500