Detroit

From: Mike &Sharon Higgins <clearcreek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I have a catalog from Jim Osborn Reproductions that lists a great deal of decals and a whole lot more.I don't know exactly which decals you need, but the company address is 101 Ridgecrest Drive, Lawrenceville, Georgia 30045.  Their telephone number is 770-962-7556.

Hope this helps

Mike Higgins
1955 Belvedere Sport Coupe