Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2008 4:45 AM
Subject: RE: [FWDLK] Deliverytime from AAJ Brakes...?

My kit came quickly once he advised me of delivery.  He had told me that he did not have my adaptors for the '65 Imperial ready made and would have them made, then tell me they were on the way.  He kept to his program and told me they were on the way after about a week, then they arrived in just a couple of more days.  Of course they didn't have to come nearly as far as to you.  Regular priority mail doesn't work overseas I think, I'm pretty sure he would have to ship global priority mail.  I've used that to ship parts to England and Spain successfully.  It is disappointing that he doesn't answer your email though.

Bill & Kathi Parker, South Central Indiana
'60 Chrysler Saratoga kustom; '62 Plymouth Max Wedge; '64 Dart convertible; '65 Barracuda \6; '65 Imperial; '68 Barracuda FB 340-S; '69 Barracuda FB now 360; '70 Challenger now 440; '72 Cuda '340