From: ESkowron
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2008 5:57 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] 1956 Chrysler New Yorker Interior Door Handle/Window Crank Removal

Hello everyone!

I am having the upholstery and door panels redone in my ?56 New Yorker and the new seats look stunning.  Now for the door panels: I am here in Australia, and most people here have never seen a car like that let alone have the handy little tool for removing the interior door handles and window cranks to get the door panels off.  Does anyone have a trick for removing these without damaging the vinyl or trim portions of the door panels?  Do I need a special tool to remove them and if so, where would I be able to find one?

Thanks!!

Regards,

Eric