Re: [FWDLK] Starting Problem -Solved

Found the solution today when I looked closer at the points.  The screw the holds the wires from the coil and condensor onto the points was loose.  I decided that I would just change the points (though they didn't look too bad), and found the screw loose.  The points were still opening and closing, but the spark was not there.

Sometines the easiest solution is the easiest solution.  Thanks to everyone with their assistance and suggestions.  The car now runs sweet, and I'm on to rebuild the mastercylinder (no fluid through the lines at all).  I moved it but had to use the emergency brake to stop.  :-(

Larry