Re: [FWDLK] Dodge Town Wagon

A quick Yahoo! search:

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=dodge+town+wagon&ei=UTF-8&fr=moz2

reveals some good hits.  Here's one of the better ones:

http://www.pinztrek.com/townwgn/townwgn.htm

Neat trucks!

Best Regards,

TFM

Thomas F. Miller
tfm@xxxxxxxxxxxx

'57 300C, '57 Town and Country New Yorker(s)

>>> Jack Johnson <johnaire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 8/18/2008 7:19 PM >>>
To ALL,
  I seen a Dodge Town Wagon the other day.  I don't know what year it is, but it does have a 4 head light system on it.  And I believe it is a 4 wheel drive.  It must be a 1958 or newer.  Any body have info on these as far as production, rarity, or worth.  I didn't get to close, but the body did not look to bad from a distance.  I will look closer hopefully this week and hopefully someone will be home.
Thank you in advance,
Jack   in Shinglehouse, Pa