From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Fern Rivard
Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2008 3:25 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Steering Wheel

Hi Mack:

    I would recommend that you use the services of Dennis Crook of Quality Wheel Restorations. He does have a web site. He did the steering wheel on my 1962 300H convertible a few years ago. His work is great and carries an excellent warranty. The only thing is that it won't get done overnight as he has a lot of work lined up. My suggestion is early fall to ship him the wheel when you are not likely going to drive the car till spring.  Fern