Re: [FWDLK] Carpet Bombing ; Credit where Credit is due ; HI: rearend!

Re: [FWDLK] Carpet Bombing ; Credit where Credit is due ; HI: rearend!

Actually, regarding acceleration, I should have said that EYE have to
punch 2nd gear, when I want to engage it; 1st will seemingly wind-out
to (far) beyond 35-40; it would be nice to have a tachometer, to see
where 5000rpm and/or valve float might kick in....

I've previously had some  "3/4" cam-grinding, and, at 40mph, the torque
still seems to be 'on' the cam, in 1st gear.

Neil Vedder