Re: [FWDLK] FW: [GFS] A tremendous loss, the passing of Tom Mitchell

Re: [FWDLK] FW: [GFS] A tremendous loss, the passing of Tom Mitchell

Dave,

Thanks for sending the announcement and also to Jack Lewis for taking the time to put it together. Tom was so important to the numerous Chrysler clubs that he participated in and supported with his high level of enthusiasm and competence.  I was always glad to see him and his smile whether it was Carlisle where he had a swap space just down from me or at the MoPar Nats.  And he always had time for us.  Just this month, at the Nat's, I was able to sit with him for over an hour and reflect on the recent Plymouth Owners Club Grand National meet.   As usual, Tom was at the Grand National and served as a judging team leader. My lesson from this is that we all need to take the time to share with each other.  And that was what Tom always did...share his knowledge and enthusiasm.

I know this man will be missed by the entire Chrysler family.

Marv Raguse