From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of eastern sierra Adj
Services
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 10:57 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Octane

Sorry to take so long to respond; yeah, here at 4K' , we have 87 as
regular, 89 as 'plus' and 91 octane as Super-premium.

Our cheapest 87 octane is $4.21 cash; $4. 31 for credit card.

Nice to read that the national average price for un-lead is around
$3.70.

Our gas, at least is not advertised as having any significal alcohol in
it.

I'm fairly certain that the Regular was 87 octane on the entire trip; I
was most concerned about the HORRIBLE price of gas, at OVER $2.50 !

Neil Vedder