[FWDLK] Friends Brake Cylinders 1955 Chrysler vs 1956 Chrysler

[FWDLK] Friends Brake Cylinders 1955 Chrysler vs 1956 Chrysler

Fwdlookers....

The rear brake cylinders appear identical in the 1955 and 1956 Chrysler New Yorker.

However, the fronts are different in that one year has a larger hole for the bolt that attaches the wheel cylinder to the backing plate.

Can someone tell me whether the cylinder with the larger hole is for the 1955 or the 1956?

Thanks so much in advance.

Jim