[FWDLK] Chrysler300] 55 Chrysler 300/ New Yorker/ Imperial Station Wagon

[FWDLK] Chrysler300] 55 Chrysler 300/ New Yorker/ Imperial Station Wagon available

A good friend of mine has sadly decided to let his 55 Wagon go on to a new
owner.

It is on ebay and here is the hit.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&item=110285024154&_trksid=p2762.l1259

It is a really neat 55 New Yorker which has had an Imperial/300 front end
put onto it before he  bought it.  It has a special order leather and
imperial cloth interior from a wagon I sold him years ago.

He has lots of 55 wagon parts also which are not included in the auction.  I
had sold him two 55 wagons and he has lots left from them.  Sadly the best
of the two which had a great solid body got stored outside and he feels it
is beyond hope.  He may be contacted at   scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx