Re: [FWDLK] PS part II

Hi:

     Regarding the 56 Dodge power steering.  For my 56 Plymouth Fury, the only thing that stays during the change from standard to power steering is the pitman arm.  Everything is new including the steering box, generator with the power steering pump,  column, turn signal, steering wheel etc are all different.

     I have a used generator and pump for sale if you are interested.

     John