To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 1:16 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] WANTED SOURCE OF WATER PUMP FOR 1957 DODGE 325 HEMI

Be careful of re-builders. They can and do mix up parts. Also, the
housing can be scoured or enlarged by the impeller when the bearings
went bad, and this will effect the efficiency.
NOS is well worth it, as you know ALL the parts are new.

Some years ago, NAPA offered NOS cheaper than re-builts. Don't know if
they are still doing it, but after several Mopar re-built pumps failed
on my Li'l Red  Express, I put one of NAPA's and it's still on there.

Ray