[FWDLK] FP-31 1957 Dual Quad Fury Cam for sale

[FWDLK] FP-31 1957 Dual Quad Fury Cam for sale

Forward Look List,

I have new FP-31 Dual Quad Fury Cam for sale.  This is the 256 duration 290HP cam; blank is date coded 8/56.

Please e-mail me off-list with any interest or if I can help you with any Poly 277-318 parts info., data, or other Poly parts.

Thank you for all you list members that are so helpful to all of us in our projects.

Gary Pavlovich