Re: [FWDLK] Fun with brakes...

In a message dated 9/13/2008 6:16:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, TheBulkster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
What's the trick to getting the spring back around the brake drum?
Garrett,  The trick to getting it back on requires 3 hands and 3 heavy screw drivers. I usually put each one at 120 degrees from the other one in the groove and spread the spring so it is larger than the drum and let it slide down the screw drivers into the drum groove.  On some I have been able to start it on the outer edge and roll it up and into the groove. If I have the springs I always put them back on..  The third hand will be up to you to figure out.  Marv