Van: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] Namens Fury Jim
Verzonden: donderdag 18 september 2008 6:11
Aan: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: [FWDLK] service sticker

i recall someone was reproducing the little service schedule sticker for the glove box door on 57/8 plymouths, i finally realized which one of my fleet here had a perfect original sticker in it-

i went back and cant find the previous emails with whom i was corresponding with....

i'm debating trying to remove it, scan, and try to make a good template from the orig, or if a pic will do, let me know.

jim