From: debenson2 <debensonii@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [FWDLK] Gary Goers contact
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 10:36 AM

Hello, I do not want to start a bash thread on this but dose anyone have a good way to contact Gary Goers?
I have called, emailed, faxed all without reply....
I just need pricing on a few items and want to place an order, I understand he's busy and I will wait for the items but his catalogue has a somewhat difficult pricing grid to it....

Gary Goers
37 Amdahl Lane
Kalispell, MT.
59901