From: jmenard [mailto:jmenard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2008 7:50 AM
To: Undisclosed
Subject: Fw: REFUSE NEW COINS

REFUSE NEW COINS

U.S.Government to Release New Dollar Coins

You guessed it
'IN GOD WE TRUST' IS GONE!!!
If ever there was a reason to boycott something, THIS IS IT!!!!

DO NOT ACCEPT THE NEW DOLLAR COINS AS CHANGE

Together we can force them out of circulation.

This simple action will make a strong statement.

Please help do this.. Refuse to accept these when they are handed to
you.  I received one from the Post Office as change and I asked for
a dollar bill instead. The lady just smiled and said 'way to go' ,
so she had read this e-mail.

Please help out...our world is in enough trouble without this
too!!!!!

Please send to all on your mailing list!!!

Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn "10 hidden secrets" from
Jamie. Learn Now