From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of eastern sierra Adj
Services
Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2008 11:12 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] FW: REFUSE NEW COINS

I AGREE completely; and in the spirt of nationalism and true patriotism,
I merely ask ALL of you to send to me, at your earliest convenience, for
fitting and proper disposal, any and ALL of your money that happens to
offend your own personal and/or moral imperatives.

We are a country that is, after all, a religion obligated 'republic'.

Thank you very much.

Neil Vedder
P.O. Box 1657
Bishop, CA 93515

Now, can we get back to Forwardlook discussion?