Re: [FWDLK] New 23 gallon fuel tanks...

I saw the repro tank at Chryslers@Carlisle in July. Yes, they do look good. The only thing I noticed that was different was the drain plug, which is at the back on original tanks and looks like the top of a mushroom. They have replaced this piece with a hex head bolt.

Van's has one for sale on ebay right now for the price listed below. Auction #360092701199.

Ron

I received a letter from Van's Auto regarding the reproduction fuel tanks now being available...$275 . Time will tell if the steel used is durable but they sure look good...I saw one at the MoPar Nats... It is not on their web page yet but if you are in a hurry give them a call....