[FWDLK] Seen at Wal-Mart

I happened to notice in the Hot Wheels aisle in Wal-mart a new 7-car set of 1/64th or maybe bigger die cast 50's cars, retailing for $25, that includes a '55 Pontiac, a '55 Mercury, a '55 Dodge, and a '57 DeSoto.  I forget what the other car was.  They're not perfect, but don't look too bad (what can you expect for a $5 die cast?) - and the Dodge and DeSoto aren't common as models.

Bill K.