To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 12:00 AM
Subject: L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 9 Oct 2008 to 12 Oct 2008 (#2008-271)
 ----- Original Message -----=20
 From: Terry & Andree Hoeman=20
 To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=20
 Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2008 1:37 PM
 Subject: [FWDLK] 55 Ny sedan going to crusher

 Decided to take one on my 55 chryslers to the crusher sometime this =
week.  If anyone is interested in anything which may still be available =
let me know.  If the parts aren't on it I probably have the part =
somewhere else here yet.

 contact me at tehoema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you are interested in anything =
for a 55 chrysler.

 This car nas pretty decent front fenders, hood , doors and trunk lid =
yet and I may or may not save the fenders and trunk lid.  too dang much =
stuff around here.

 Terry Hoeman
 Nebraska