[FWDLK] Raleigh Classic.

Got an auction brochure, today, from the Raleigh (NC) Classic events:
12/5-6/08.

The cars look to be very nice, and interesting; including an all black
59 Dodge Coronet 2-dr HT (having the Royal seat cloth, I believe) which
is reportedly a D500 (which one; not stated), another red/white Royal
2-dr HT (with the 59-only 326 engine), and a "saddle Trim" red/white
Coronet 2-dr HT (engine not disclosed), and a 55 IMP 2-dr HT(!!)--all
white.

Says that on FRI there will be a "Special" 40-car MoPar-only "Special
Interest & Muscle Car" auction .

The cars are reportedly displayed on their website :
www.raleighclassic.com

Wish I could get over there; sounds like a fun time, and, probably
without the Stupid-Money bidders.

I'll bet that that IMP goes for less than $20K..??

Neil Vedder