Re: [FWDLK] 2009 Mopar Prices Cut 20%

----- Original Message -----

Thought I would let you know that a local Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep dealer (Kent, Ohio) is advertising in the newspaper and on the radio that they are selling all 2009 vehicles at 20% off MSRP (includes Challengers and new Dodge Ram trucks).  Their ad shows a 09 Challenger SE priced $26,735 for $21,388, and a Ram of $41,165 for $32,932.

  What is their price on a new 58 DeSoto ?  I am thinking Fireflite and convertible, ... power seat and windows, tinted glass ....  Let's go Spring Rose with the Charcoal sweep and the black top.  Oh yeah, ....  the dual rear antennas and that steering wheel clock.  Ask 'em if they will order the fuel injection onto a Fireflite.  I know the book says "Adventurer only", but I prefer the paint and interior options on the Fireflite.  ;-D

   Thanks.