Re: [FWDLK] winter storage & gas

John,

I used to do this as well, but from what I have been reading, if you are not going to drive the car and thoroughly warm the engine, drive train and exhaust system, then you are causing condensation and sludge due to the by products of combustion.  My new philosophy is to let the car sit with a battery tender plus to keep the charge until I am ready to go for a 10 mile or better drive.

Bill Huff