From: MarPack57@xxxxxxx
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 5:49 pm
Subject: [FWDLK] winter storage

What winter storage? What's winter? We drive em year round.
    Ed in St. Petersburg, Fla
    56 Dodge,60 Plymouth

Get the Moviefone Toolbar. Showtimes, theaters, movie news & more!(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212774565x1200812037/aol?redir=http://toolbar.aol.com/moviefone/download.html?ncid=emlcntusdown00000001)