Re: [FWDLK] Where is everyone?

----- Original Message -----

From: Tom Stroup

To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 05:53:29 +0000 (UTC)

Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Where is everyone?

Thank you, Larry.

I was wondering how I could drive more than one at a time.

I guess I can't... even if I had a lot of cash.

Maybe they could give it only to citizen taxpayers.

That would limit it a lot.

The best way to redistribute the wealth would be to fly over and drop it out of airplanes.

Anyone could have a chance to collect.

   Let's do some math ....

   "Economic Stimulus Package" ......  Bailout at $700 Billion (and counting)

   US population at last census (every man, woman, and child) 300 million

   How about every US citizen gets a cheque for , what is it ?  ..... 200K ?

  How about changing those numbers to include only taxpayer citizens ????

  Let's see how THAT would stimulate the economy.