Re: [FWDLK] Where is everyone?

It's not just political correctness, it's also about manufacturing reality.  BMW, Mercedes, Subaru, Nissan, Toyota, and others all build cars here while our big three have shut plants here and opened more and more plants overseas.  I love my PT Cruiser, but it was built in Mexico while a cousin of mine's Subaru was built in Indiana by Americans, using a lot of American-made parts.   So what does "buy American" mean any more?

Maybe it just means buy and keep more ForwardLook cars. Nothing more American than that.

Greg Robertson
'55 Savoy