To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 11:41 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] 1957 Plymouth For Sale (So sayith my son)

My Oldest son came home today and said he has been seeing a 1957 body for sale not too far from here.

IF anyone is interested I'll have him get some contact info.
So far he says that it's a shell and the asking $$ is approximately $1,500. He Thinks it's a 2 door. He also says its been out for a little while, maybe over a month in someones yard with the for sale sign on it.

--
Paul Holmgren
Mine: 2 57 300-C's in Indy