[FWDLK] 56 Desoto Adventurer

I just got a phone call from a guy who has a 56 Adventurer which he is about to put his rebuilt engine back into and he is not sure what the colors should be.  My memory was that the engine is silver with the valve covers being the gold that was used for the 300.

Did i do good?  Or did I send him off with bad info?

I gave him info on joining the group but he isn't real strong with computers so that may not work.

Terry