[FWDLK] '59 Coronet Club Sedan For Sale in the BARGAIN BASEMENT

[FWDLK] '59 Coronet Club Sedan For Sale in the BARGAIN BASEMENT

Many of you are not regular users of our FL forums so please excuse me for calling your attention to my posting there of my ad offering my 15K mile '59 Dodge 2dr for sale at a bargain price.  I have dozens and dozens of detail photos available.  Thought it was selling to one of the members but a '34 Plymouth coupe he has wanted for years has come up so our deal is off.
If it doesn't sell in a reasonable period of time, there is this eBay place you have probably heard of......

Thanks for checking it out,
Wayne G