[FWDLK] A New Member with a 55 DeSoto

I have just signed up with your network.  I am in the process of restoring a 55 DeSoto Firedome Special Coupe.  I am look for sources for the following parts:

1-toe boards
2-drivers side access panel cover
3-lower rear quarter panel patches or wheel arch panels

I am also researching the following points in the hope of achieving as correct a restoration as possible:

1-What is the correct gloss and texture of the paint on the metal dashboard top?

2-What is the correct color lettering on the spark plug wire covers?  Most restored examples I've seen are done in red, but I've uncovered evidence that,  as to the Firedome series, black is the correct color.

3-What is the correct width whitewall tire?  Many restored examples I've seen appear to be overly wide when compared to factory photos.  I'm guessing that @ 1/2 inches is about right.  Any ideas?

For any 55 Firedome owners with green interiors, I have a mystery regarding my trim code and upholstery.  Does anyone else have a green interior with a 472 trim code?  It's not in the dealer album and my upholstery, although original, does not match the swatch in the dealer album.  Does anyone know anything about this?

I look forward to hearing from you and to sharing the information I've learned along the way.

Sincerely,

Phil Maniatty
Miami, Florida